Monday, September 13, 2010

The real deal!

Hey, everyone! Leslie here, Victor's daughter. If you've been following all the ongoings of my dad's transplant, you know that we've had many interesting adventures. Well, there's another adventure that just came up. A big adventure. An adventure of gargantuan proportions! Exciting news is on the way, but I'll leave that up to Dad! =) In the meantime, I'm going to continue to help raising funds to help cover the costs involved in this transplant. This weekend I'll be in the Cobb Galleria convention center in Atlanta, attending a convention where I'll be selling my artwork to raise the funds.

Please continue to keep my dad in your prayers! What a journey we've all been on, and I'm sure he'll have quite the news coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment