Monday, June 14, 2010

Silent Auction

On June the 8th, the Shallowford plant of the Olan Mills, Inc., celebrated a silent auction. Over 160 items from kind people and companies were auctioned. They were beautifully displayed. There were items such as furniture, frames, jewelry, pictures, beauty items, and certificates to mention a few. The employees had so much fun writing down their offers knowing that they were helping me to get closer to my goal of getting a kidney/pancreas transplant. At the end of the auction, $2,000 were collected, which in my book, it is people's love at its best. God bless each one of you. You are wonderful people! My special thanks to Sue, Janet, Carolyn, Wanda, my wife, and all the people that made this auction possible. Images will be soon posted. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment